Problems editing records on iPhone

Options
PatriciaW43
PatriciaW43
Community Member

Sometimes when I attempt to edit an entry on my iPhone which is longer than the iPhone window I can't get it to stay at the bottom unless I keep my finger on that part of window because it wants to spring back. This happened to me before I started to compose this message but when I went back to verify it the window behaved properly so I am not sure what conditions caused it. It has happened before but I am not sure it was in 1Password so it may be an iOS problem. Does anyone know what is causing it?

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.3.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @PatriciaW43

Thanks for taking the time to write in. If you copy the contents of the Secure Note and then create a new Secure Note and paste the contents in... does the second Secure Note demonstrate the same behavior as the first?

Please let us know.

Thanks!

Ben

• PatriciaW43
    PatriciaW43
    Community Member
    Options

I don't understand what my problem has to do with secure note.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@PatriciaW43: Then we're probably not on the same page. That's what I was thinking too. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Also, what are the exact steps you're taking, and which item type and field is this you're trying to edit? Thanks in advance!

• PatriciaW43
    PatriciaW43
    Community Member
    Options

I was trying to edit a login page. It had several different passwords and notes at the bottom of the page which I wanted to edit. I tried to get to the bottom of the page to edit the notes by dragging the page down but couldn't get it to stay there because it sprang back once I took my finger off the screen. A screenshot wouldn't help as far as I can tell.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@PatriciaW43: Ah, thanks for clarifying. I've definitely encountered something similar with other iOS apps myself, so I'm not sure this is 1Password-specific, but if you run into this issue again please generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to see if that tells us something:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.