Trouble filling all fields

Options

Trying to get my banks login to autofill correctly, but have a problem. The HTML is as below:

<input type="text" id="dni" name="dni" value="">
<input type="password" id="clave" name="clave" maxlength="4" autocomplete="off" value="">
<input type="password" id="usuario" name="usuario" size="24" maxlength="20" autocomplete="off" value="">

Now 1Password correctly inputs the first two fields, but I can't seem to get it to fill the third. I've tried adding a custom field in 1Password, but it's still not filling it.

What can I do? Thanks

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: 4.6.6.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@CalvT: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion there! 1Password cannot fill any custom fields. It just has no idea what to do with them. But you should be able to get it working by saving the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosumbit disabled

I hope this helps. But if you're still having trouble, be sure to let us know the URL (and browser version you're using) so we can test it ourselves and see if we can find a solution. :)

• CalvT
    CalvT
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty that works, thanks! Is custom fields an item on the road map?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@CalvT: You're welcome! Glad that helped. :chuffed:

Custom fields are fully supported, but they're a "user feature" and not an "app feature" if that makes sense. You can enter arbitrary data into an item: section names and details, field names and details, etc., but 1Password only knows what to do with specific pre-defined fields.

Custom items are something we'd like to do as well, but I can't say if or when that may happen. And again, while this sort of thing is great for saving things in your vault just the way you want to, it's less functionally useful unless somehow 1Password understands what the thing is and what it should do with it. Not possible now, but something to think about for the future. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.