I need to talk to a live person.. I have paid for this service and I think you guys owe me.

BonnieB23
BonnieB23
Community Member

I may have deleted 1password by accident. I cannot find it. I am a 75 year old woman and I need live help. I am not an idiot, but I am self taught and sometimes there are gaps in my computer knowledge. I have used one password for something like 8 or 9 years....I love it. But right now I am in a mess.
And besides that I am living with my 99 year old Mother right now....and am under a good deal of stress. So please give me a break and help me.

Best

Bonnie Matheson

PS 1Password is not on my computer so how can I find the version number? It is a high one, a 6 but I don't know if there were more updated versions. I was trying to delete 3.something when this happened. I had downloaded several newer versions and everything was working fine until I tried to use Chrome or some other browser. I am not sure which but it said "You must delete the older version"
The rest is history.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Sierra 10.12.5
Sync Type: I do have iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I need to talk to a live person to guide me through the process. I had deleted 1password. Mistake!

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited May 2017

Hi @BonnieB23,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm Ben, a live person, and I'd be happy to help you get this sorted out.

To get an idea of the current state of things on your computer, and how we might best move forward, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread:
      https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/79086/

• Your forum username: BonnieB23

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• BonnieB23
    BonnieB23
    Community Member

I really cannot believe you all have completely forgotten how to use the telephone. I am not able to follow these steps right now. I am not near my computer.

It would be so much easier if we could schedule a phone call where you could walk me through these steps all in one "sitting"

• Hey @BonnieB23

Yeah, I'm sorry, we don't offer telephone support. When you're at your computer please run through the instructions I posted above and we can go from there. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.