To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Lost Secret Key, Need to Start Over

Options
IamMattFried
IamMattFried
Community Member

Hello:

My office has lost its Secret Key to our 1Password Account. I've been working for the past day with our team admin to try to locate it - and have followed the steps outlined on 1PW's Support Pages - but it's been fruitless. So I assume we'll have to start again with setting up our 1Password.

We have all of our password data synced to Dropbox. Ahead of the restart process, we want to ensure that all of our data will still remain safe on Dropbox - will that be the case or do we stand to lose our data on Dropbox?

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.12.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi IamMattFried - Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry to hear about the Secret Key. To better assist you, let's move the conversation over to email so we don't run into sharing anything private here :wink: I noticed you emailed us already and I just replied back to you. Let's continue the conversation via email and I look forward to working with you.

ref: AJJ-24249-766

• IamMattFried
    IamMattFried
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Frank, thanks so much! I just replied to your email.

• Frank
    edited June 2017
    Options

Hi IamMattFried - Thank you for letting me know. I located the email you sent over and I'll reply back to you shortly. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.