Low resolution 1Password icon on Safari

Options
dsappana
dsappana
Community Member

Hey guys,

Just wondering why the icon is such low resolution on Safari. Tried reinstalling a few times, both from the gallery as well as directly from Agilebits website.

I know it's a small thing, but it's bugging me! :p

I've attached my scaling settings and an image of the low resolution icon vs a default Safari icon.

I don't assume this is intentional, so am I doing something wrong?!

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: 4.6.5
OS Version: OS X10.12.5
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dsappana,

I'm sorry the fuzzy icon in Safari is bugging you! You're not alone, as other customers also reported this, and you'll be happy to hear our developers have fixed that in a new update for the extension (version 4.6.6). If you installed the extension from the Safari Extension Gallery, the update isn't available yet as we're waiting for Apple to approve and release it, but as soon as that happens, it should update automatically.

Or if you installed the extension from our website, the update is available now, and you can install it by going to Safari > Preferences > Extensions, clicking Updates near the lower left corner of that window, then clicking the Update button for the 1Password extension.

If you have any questions about that or need more help, just let us know. Cheers! :)

• dsappana
    dsappana
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the update Drew!

I've been using Chrome all this while, so it hasn't been an issue. But I'm trying to shift over to Safari and suddenly it was like... :O

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome! And thanks for taking the time to ask us about that. We're here for you if you need anything else. Have a great weekend! :)

• jsinglestein
    jsinglestein
    Community Member
    Options

Has Apple approved the update yet? I just want to make sure my extension will update automatically.

• rudy
    Options

@jsinglestein,

They haven't approved it yet.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.