HOW DO I SIGN IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrequentC
FrequentC
Community Member
edited June 2017 in Android

My experience with this product has been pretty [inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff] frustrating [inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff]

I download the 1Password Android app on a new device (multiple times from multiple links but it's always the same app) and for about an hour now I'm left wondering: HOW [inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff] DO I SIGN IN [inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[large wall of inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff]

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO [inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff] COMPLICATED WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 1Password for Families and when I launch this stupid app I get three [inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff] options: "Dropbox / WLAN / Local" .... that might be great for some people but it doesn't mean [inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff] to me with my account and your documentation once again [inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so tired of having to come to the forums for help because nothing is intuitive! [inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[large wall of inappropriate language removed by AgileBits staff]

1Password Version: WHO THE HELL KNOWS I CAN'T LOG IN
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ANDROID
Sync Type: FAMILIES

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2017

@FrequentC: While I appreciate your frustration, please refrain from using abusive, vulgar, childish, or otherwise inappropriate language of any kind. Here in the forums we do try to edit user content as little as possible, but on occasion we are forced to make a judgement call. While it's quite understandable that you're frustrated at the moment, we still need to keep the forums as friendly as possible for the wide range of people that visit. Be sure to keep that in mind in the future. We're happy to have you here, so long as you can adhere to the guidelines:

Forum guidelines

And after all, we're here to help, and there are things you can do to facilitate this:

Help us help you

So in that vein, can you tell me more about the problem you're having? It sounds like you're just trying to sign into a 1Password.com account, but it isn't clear where you're running into an issue. While we do not have the ability to grant you access to an account, all you need is your Sign In URL, email address, Secret Key, and Master Password to login to the 1Password.com website or the apps.

However, since you've posted in the Android category of the forums, I wonder if you're running into an issue with that specific app. If so, can you tell me the exact OS and 1Password versions you're using there? Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it, but if you'll share the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect I'm sure we can help. The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.