To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Re-run migration wizard

Options
atrivedi78
atrivedi78
Community Member

Hi
I created a new 1password account and followed prompts to import my data from my existing vault on iOS, however the process froze halfway. Upon reset 2/3rds of the logins had come across. How can I rerun the migration?
Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2017
    Options

Hi @atrivedi78

Sorry to hear about that difficulty. :( This should help:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account - 1Password Support

Ben

• atrivedi78
    atrivedi78
    Community Member
    Options

Perfect - thank you

One last small question - I see price is $2.99pm but when subscribed through iOS app it charges as £3.49 when should be about ~£2.30 - is this apple surcharge as in should I be paying via website or this a ripoff xrate issue?

• Frank
    Options

Hi @atrivedi78 - On behalf of Ben you're very welcome :+1: Yes, Apple handles all the pricing / currency conversions through the App Store so we have little control of the currency conversion rates. An Individual account is $2.99 (USD) per month when billed annually or $3.99 (USD) per month. You save a little more money over the course of the year by choosing an annual plan. The other option is subscribing through our website but we only bill in USD - you will also have the option of choosing a monthly or annual plan. I hope this helped a bit and I apologize for the confusion.

• atrivedi78
    atrivedi78
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Frank & Ben - all is clear now
    My mistake on not noticing the discount for annual billing

Thanks again for speedy responses

• Frank
    Options

Anytime, you're very welcome, we're always here if you need us. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.