To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't migrate non-subscription vault to new subscription vault - I get "There was a problem migr..."

Options
zachberry
zachberry
Community Member

I just purchased a 1password subscription but when I was offered the choice to migrate my data to my new vault in the 1password app I got an error: 'There was a problem migrating your vault 1password'. After I only got the option to delete my vault. I tried to follow the guide at https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/ but when I do that I get "1Password Account Already Added". I'm not sure how I can get my local vault uploaded to my new subscription vault.

1Password Version: 6.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:migrate

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @zachberry! Sorry about that. To get a better idea of what the issue is, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• zachberry
    zachberry
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Jacob! Here's my confirmation number: EHW-36592-721

• zachberry
    zachberry
    Community Member
    Options

I realize the previous ticket was a diagnostic report for my work machine - Here is another for my personal laptop where I encountered the error: HTQ-71241-66 - Sorry for the confusion.

I have 1Password installed on both. I can't get the original migration dialog to show up again so I can't test the migration on my work machine.

• Frank
    Options

Hi zachberry - Thank you for letting us know.

I was able to locate the email you sent over and we'll get back to you shortly. :smile: Talk to you soon!

ref: EHW-36592-721

This discussion has been closed.