I need to edit my credit card info but don't see a way to do it (Mac)

I need to edit my credit card info but don't see a way to do it (Mac)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:editing credit card info

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tmiller166,

Do you mean you have a Credit Card item in 1Password that you need to edit? If so, open the main 1Password app, find the Credit Card item you want to change, and click the Edit button (at the bottom of the item details). After making changes, remember to click the Save button.

I hope that helps, but if I misunderstood what you're trying to do, please let us know. Thanks! :)

• tmiller166
    tmiller166
    Community Member

I have version 3.9.2. on a Mac. I see no "edit" button anywhere on the credit card page.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tmiller166,

Thanks for the version number - since you're using 1Password 3, I've moved your message to our "1Password for Mac 3 and 4" forum. I hope you don't mind!

Is 3.9.2 the version of the 1Password app or the 1Password extension in your browser? Either way, there were updates to each one. However, 1Password 3 for Mac is very old at this point and hasn't been in development for several years now, and unfortunately it isn't fully compatible with newer versions of OS X / macOS. You didn't mention what OS version you're using so I don't know for sure if that's related to the problem, but in case it is, this forum announcement has more information: 1Password 3 legacy support information

Having said that, I don't think I've heard of the Edit button disappearing because of incompatibilities with the operating system. Are you looking at the Credit Card item in the main 1Password 3 app? If you've selected the item you want to edit but don't see an Edit button at the bottom of the window, it would help if you could take a screenshot of what you're seeing (just make sure it doesn't show any personal/private information, as these are public forums). When replying, you can drag the screenshot into your message, or click the "Attach image" button above the comment field and select the file.

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.