I have entered the correct password but the vault fails to open - why?

Options
davidbannister
davidbannister
Community Member

Do I need a subscription? It must be about a year since I first took this out

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have entered the correct password but the vault fails to open - why?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@davidbannister: Having (or not having) an active 1Password.com membership will not affect your ability to access your data. However, if you have multiple local vaults and/or 1Password.com accounts, it is easy to get confused about which Master Password to use.

Unfortunately without some basic information you've left out of your post, it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using (or have access to), the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, where is your 1Password data currently? Thanks in advance! :)

• davidbannister
    davidbannister
    Community Member
    Options

I do not see how I rely to you Brenty. My version is 6.6.2 (662005)

• davidbannister
    davidbannister
    Community Member
    Options

This is about a year old am I due to pay my subscription _ I have not had any notification of this

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@davidbannister: I'm here. I see that you've emailed separately as well. I'll reply to you there shortly to help you get things sorted out. :)

ref: VKY-87486-556

This discussion has been closed.