how do I setup or transfer 1Password to my new device

iipennyii
iipennyii
Community Member

downloaded app from my iCloud and signed in on new iPAD 10.5". I can log in but there are no logins in the file. scanned service key. used master password to set up but no existing passwords. tried to synch with iCloud but got nothing

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: 4.6.6
OS Version: 10.3.2
Sync Type: ?? iCloud??
Referrer: forum-search:new iPAD Pro 10.5" no data when logging in on new device

Comments

• Hi @iipennyii

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I see you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership, but haven't yet migrated your data from your standalone vault to your 1Password account. You can find instructions on doing that here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Please note you can skip down to the "Migrate your data on your main device" section since you've already created an account, and that is what the top section walks you through. You'll follow these steps on the device that already has your 1Password data on it.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

Ben

• iipennyii
    iipennyii
    Community Member

Thanks. Don't know why I just didn't understand what I was reading. It's all good now.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Ben, you're very welcome! Please be sure to let us know if you need more help or have any questions about 1Password. :)

This discussion has been closed.