New login data on my PC is not syncing to my two other devices (iPhone and iPad). In the Plz help!!

Options
paz
paz
Community Member

New login data on my PC is not syncing to my two other devices (iPhone and iPad). Plz help!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:New login data on my PC is not syncing to my two other devices (iPhone and iPad). Plz help!!

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2017
    Options

Hi @paz,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble keeping your data in sync. You didn't mention how you're syncing your data, or which versions of 1Password you're using. Do you have a 1Password membership, or are you use Dropbox to sync? Which versions of 1Password are you using?

Please let me know. We'll help you get this sorted out.

Ben

ref: LJC-11148-353, ZBF-58566-232

• paz
    paz
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

****Ben - see below in red.

Hi @paz,
    Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble keeping your data in sync. As it turns out, the new login data from my PC did sync over to my iPad…but still not to my iPhone??

You didn't mention how you're syncing your data, I really don't understand this question. I thought syncing was automatic to all of my devices. or which versions of 1Password you're using. I just downloaded 6.6.439 to my PC. I don't know what version I have on my iPhone or iPad. I've looked into Settings but the version is not given. It would be nice if the current version was easier to find or shown. Do you have a 1Password membership, Yes, I have a 1P membership! I thought that was a given since I have an account. or are you use Dropbox to sync? No. Which versions of 1Password are you using? Same answer as above.
    THANK YOU.
    CHUCK
    Please let me know. We'll help you get this sorted out.
    Ben

[personal info removed by AgileBits; this is a public forum]

• Ben
    Options

Hi Chuck ( @paz ),

My apologies. I'm have a bit of trouble reading your message. It appears you tried to reply "in line" but that doesn't work here on the forums in that way -- there is no red text in your post.

I really don't understand this question. I thought syncing was automatic to all of my devices. or which versions of 1Password you're using.

It is: if and only if you have a 1Password.com subscription membership. Otherwise setting up syncing is a manual process. But since as you mentioned below you are using a membership account we can move forward.

I've looked into Settings but the version is not given. It would be nice if the current version was easier to find or shown.

The version information in 1Password for iOS can be found at the bottom of the Settings screen:

Yes, I have a 1P membership!

Okay. In that case you'd need to:

1) Make sure you are signed into your membership account on all of your devices:

Set up 1Password - 1Password Support

2) Make sure all of your data lives in your membership account based vaults (not a standalone / "Primary" vault)

If you are still having trouble I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread:
      https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/79590/

• Your forum username: paz

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.