1password 6.7 not syncing correctly between two macbook pros over iCloud

Angelma36
Angelma36
Community Member

2 New problems - one macbook pro has all our data; the other is missing 20+ entries. Both had identical software installs, identical 1password software version, etc. Tried closing 1password and 1password mini on the macbook pro that didn't have the right data. Then deleted the software. Now I can't re download without repaying. What next?

1Password Version: 6.7 from mac store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 0S X 10.12.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:1password 6.7 not syncing correctly between two macbook pros over

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Angelma36: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You can always download the version you paid for again from the place you purchased it without having to pay a second time. Did you buy 1Password from the AgileBits Store, or Apple's App Store? If the latter, you will need to check your records to make sure you use the correct Apple ID to download the app from your purchase history, or you may be charged. It sounds like you may have installed multiple copies of 1Password if you're seeing different data than what you expect. Using the correct Apple ID to sync with iCloud will be crucial as well, since it isn't possible to sync between different iCloud accounts. Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.