New appearance - please add a setting to make tags the default in the side menu

Love the new look, it's a solid improvement. I regularly use tags, and never categories, but with this update categories is always the panel (on the left hand side menu) that shows by default and I have to click tags each time I open the program and want to find something -- could you add an option to choose which one is default? (Categories, Tags or Security) or maybe just have it remember the last one you used...?

1Password Version: 6.6439D
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Creator's Update
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Kalyori: First of all, thanks for the kind words, and taking the time to share your feedback as well! Glad to hear you're enjoying 1Password 6, but you're right that there's room for improvement here. I'm not sure that the current categories/tags/security. It's interesting to know that you use tags exclusively. We'll see what we can do to help. :)

• Kalyori
    Kalyori
    Community Member

@brenty Thanks for your response! I would definitely look forward to that improvement being added.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

No problem! Like I said, I'm not sure which direction we'll go here, but we'll keep this in mind as we refine the app. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.