To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

subscription for iMac plus iPhone and iPad?

julieann
julieann
Community Member
edited June 2017 in Memberships

I downloaded the 1password app today (individual subscription) from the Apple App Store and have added some logins to the iMac. I understand that I can use 1password on my iOS devices. Is this correct?

When I downloaded the iOS app it asked for a "Secret Key". I saw the web article on Secret Key but when I followed the steps I was asked for the "Secret Key". How do I know what the secret key is?

Julie

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I downloaded the 1password app today (individual subscription) from the Apple App Store and have added some logins to the iMac. I understand that I can use 1password on my iOS devices. Is this correct?

@julieann: Yep! A 1Password.com membership includes all of the apps, so you can use 1Password seamlessly on all of your devices.

When I downloaded the iOS app it asked for a "Secret Key". I saw the web article on Secret Key but when I followed the steps I was asked for the "Secret Key". How do I know what the secret key is? Julie

The Secret Key was generated for your account during the sign up process. If you didn't save it then (or a copy of your Emergency Kit) you can find it on the Get the Apps page of your account in 1Password.com, or in 1Password on one of your authorized devices under Settings/Preferences > Accounts.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.