copying password for password types

In the chrome extension when i search for an entry of type password (compared to of type login), there is no way for me to copy it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ah! Good point, @berto! I guess I was so focused on Logins that I hadn't noticed this before :)

We'll get this fixed up soon.

Thanks for the report! <3

• I just published 0.7.6 which should fix this issue. Please give it a go and let me know how it turns out.

• berto
    berto
    Community Member

works like a charm, thanks! :)

one more thing with respect to copying passwords. for some reason i expect the 1password box to disappear once i click the copy button, but it remains, and there is no other indication that the click actually registered. is there any way to get some feedback for the copy:

• either hide the 1password box because i'm ready to move on and use the copied data
    • give me some sort of visual notification that the click copied

thanks!

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@berto: Agreed, I was just thinking about this very thing last night. We are currently working on a few other design changes, but I'll bring it up and see what we can do.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• Thanks for the reminder, @berto! I just made some updates to make the popup window close after copying a value to the clipboard. This change will appear in 0.7.7 which will likely be published tonight.

Take care and thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.