To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need a phone number so I can call and ask a question--please??

Options

Please tell me how to change an email address-I used my name for the account and my husbands email--I need to change that email to mine and then add his name and email as family quest on the account.. Help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need help in correcting the email address for my account?? Please can I have a phone number to call someone?

Comments

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

@MitchellGillespie log into the website (your family name @1password.com), just go under my profile in the upper right hand corner you'll see "manage", that's a drop down, and you'll see "change email"

So you know, you will have to re-log into all of your devices.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @MitchellGillespie - Thank you for contacting us and Prime is right. Log into your 1Password.com account then click on the account name in the upper right hand side. Select "My Profile" from the drop down menu. Next to current email address, click "Manage" then select "update email address" from the menu. I hope that helped and let us know if you have any additional questions. We'll be here to help.

This discussion has been closed.