To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Help with migrating data from a primary Vault to an 1password account

Options
neldonado
neldonado
Community Member

Ive recently creating a 1Password account and followed the steps to merge my primary vault to my new account. Previously I used 1password on my iphone, windows, and mac. I have standalone licenses for all of these devices and used dropbox to sync my data. However when following the import instructions I seemed to have run into some trouble. My phone, Mac, and Windows pc all showed 240 items in my vault, after syncing it now shows doubles of many, upping it to 350 items, yet when I login to my account online it only shows 110 Items. what did I do wrong and how can I fix this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @neldonado - Sorry for the migration troubles. You can manually move items between vaults if all your existing data didn't migrate over. I would recommend doing this from your Mac since it will be a bit easier to select all the items that have to moved over to your Personal vault. Once all your data has been moved over to your new Personal vault, your Primary vault can be removed from all your devices. You will use your Personal vault going forward :smile:

Keep us posted if you run into any questions along the way. We'll be here to help :+1:

This discussion has been closed.