To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Nowhere to see sync status with family plan accounts

Options
hazmat
hazmat
Community Member

Especially in the iPhone client, please please please add sync status to see how recently 1Password updated itself.

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @hazmat - Great question and thank you for asking :wink: With a 1Password Families account, we take care of all the syncing on our end so you don't have to manage this yourself. There's no need for a sync status indicator since it's automatic.

Anytime you add a new item to your Personal or Shared vault, the item will auto-sync across your devices (as long as you're signed into the account) and via the web app. For instance, if you add a new item to your Personal vault using 1Password on your iPhone, check your other devices and the web, it will already be there waiting for you :smile: I hope this helped and I do appreciate the feedback. I'll make sure to mention this to my team and let us know if you have any additional questions. We're always here to help :+1: Have a great weekend.

• hazmat
    hazmat
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Frank, but this is all in theory. Generally it does work, but there HAVE been issues, and I have no way to confirm the last time the client synced.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @hazmat - I completely understand and I appreciate the feedback and feature request. I'll definitely make sure to mention this to my team and maybe this is something we can add in the future to the UI :smile: Have a fantastic weekend and thank you for sharing.

This discussion has been closed.