To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

how to recover quicken intuit id

Options
johnsonwilliams
johnsonwilliams
Community Member

I am forget our quicken intuit id, can any one help me how to recover my quicken intuit id.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @johnsonwilliams

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Did you not have this password stored in 1Password? That is what we're all about here, after all (you've reached AgileBits, the makers of 1Password).

It looks like Intuit has instructions on recovering your password here:

What if I forget my Intuit ID password?

If you need further assistance with that I'd recommend reaching out to Intuit directly. :) But I'd definitely recommend storing this information in 1Password for the future so you no longer have to remember the password for each and every site/service that you use.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• rajgtfs
    rajgtfs
    Community Member
    Options

To reset your Intuit ID Password:
    On the Intuit ID login screen, click I forgot my password, below the Sign In prompt.
    Enter your email address, phone number or user ID, then click continue.
    Next, verify your identity. You can choose to have a code emailed to you, texted to you, or recover your account a different way (which takes longer). Click continue.
    When you receive the text or email, enter the number code it contains and click Continue. If you did not receive the email, check your Spam/Junk folder.
    ​Note: If you receive an email listing your IDs (like the one pictured below), click Reset Password next to the ID you want to reset the password for; if you have more than one User ID, make certain you're resetting the password for the same ID you're currently trying to sign in with.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @rajgtfs - Are you running into an issue resetting your password after following the steps via the link @Ben posted? There's not much we can do to help here unfortunately. If you're having trouble resetting or recovering your password for Intuit, I would recommend contacting their customer support via Live Chat or by phone. I hope that helped and have a great Friday!

This discussion has been closed.