Chrome Extension Question and Update

Hello,

I have used the 1Password Chrome ext in Linux Mint for around a week. Everything is working out great! One question will the feature to add passwords be available to this extension? Other than this ability everything has worked very well.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Version 0.7.7
OS Version: Linux Mint
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey, @jonathan_carpenter!

Thanks for joining the 1Password for Chrome beta and taking the time to post on our Support Forum!

The ability to add new Login items (with randomly generated passwords) is a core 1Password feature. Therefore, I can say it's a feature that will be added, but I can't give you a firm timeframe on when.

Our design team has created one of the best looking and easiest password generators that I've seen to date, and I think you'll love it.

Stay tuned for future releases and have a wonderful week.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• jonathan_carpenter
    jonathan_carpenter
    Community Member

Hey, @Beyer,

Thank you for the update. I would like to offer more assistance, but for now the extension works great out of the box. :) If I happen to notice anything odd I will let you know. Have a great week!

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@jonathan_carpenter: You're very welcome. I'm delighted you haven't been affected by some of the issues that do exist!

I hope you have a great week too!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.