1Password iOS app now has some duplicate entries...

Eldiablojoe
Eldiablojoe
Community Member

I recently upgraded to 1Password6 (from 4) on MacOS. I have used the 1Password iOS app for ages. Now that I have them working together, sorta, I have two issued I've noticed immediately.
First, when I open up the 1Password app on my iPhone, it only requires my previous Master Password, not my new one.
Second, when I open up the 1Password app on my iPhone, some of the login entries are duplicated. Some of the "duplicates" have the same information, some have different passwords listed.

How do I resolve this? I can get around okay, but I'm not super-techie. I can't even get Dropbox to sync all my external HDD photos :(

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: 4.6.7
OS Version: OS X 10.12.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• dowton
    dowton
    Community Member

I have a similar problem! I have just bought an iPhone SE and down loaded the 1Password app and tried to sync it with my iMac. Now all the entries appear to be duplicated!

• Hey @Eldiablojoe and @dowton! The specific source of duplicates can be tough to track down without some more detailed information. I'd like to ask you both to create a diagnostics report from your iPhones and e-mail it to support+forums@agilebits.com. Don't share your diagnostics here on the forum, but do include your forum username and a link to this thread in your e-mail so that we can connect the dots. You'll also receive a reply from our BitBot assistant with a support ID included. Please drop that support ID here as well so we can make sure your issue gets prompt attention and have yet another way to track those diagnostics down. Thanks! :chuffed:

• Eldiablojoe
    Eldiablojoe
    Community Member

Okay, did it. Support ID appears to be:

AYI-95472-756

• dowton
    dowton
    Community Member

I am unable to send a report because I don't use Apple 'mail' I use Yahoo app. Can I send a report from my iMac?

• Thanks, @Eldiablojoe. We received your report and will respond via email shortly.

Ben

ref: AYI-95472-756

• @dowton,

You can, but you'll need to follow these instructions from the guide:

If a new mail message isn’t created, drag the report icon from the 1Password Troubleshooting app to your desktop. Create an email to support@agilebits.com. Attach the file to the message, write a description of the problem, then send it.

In the subject line of the message please include this text (including the brackets):

[#LAY-17563-741]

(this support ID is unique to dowton!)

Thanks.

Ben

ref: LAY-17563-741

This discussion has been closed.