Problems activating IOS app

Sergio_B
Sergio_B
Community Member
edited July 2017 in Families

Just switched from individual to family plan, to include my wife. Having all sorts of problems. Right now, I am trying to activate my wife's IOS app. I scanned the setup code from the Emergency Kit, but it won't let me sign in. I get the following message: Check your email and Secret Key. I di check both and they are both right. What do I need to do next?
I have tried to contact your Support email service several times during the last 24 hours. The replies I get are canned and totally irrelevant.
I have been with 1Password since you started the software. I used to get excellent Customer Support. In this instance, your Customer Support has been appalling. This is your chance to make up for it. If I don't get help promptly and efficiently, that will be the end of my association with 1Password.

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 10.3.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Problem activating IOS app

ref: PCW-29686-327

Comments

• Hi Sergio_B - Thank you for reaching out to us here and I apologize for your experience getting started with 1Password Families. I'll here to help so let's work on this together. I just replied back to your email to get a little more information so I have a better understanding to better assist you. Let's continue the discussion via email and I look forward to getting you and your wife up and running rocking 1Password Families. :smile: Talk to you soon.

ref: PCW-29686-327

• Sergio_B
    Sergio_B
    Community Member

Hello Frank,
    Thank for responding to me. I have already replied to your email, with two dignostic messages, one for me and one for my wife.
    I look forward to your reply.

• Fantastic @Sergio_B, thank you for the heads up. I will take a look at the report in a moment and I'll reply back to you shortly. Let's continue the conversation over there :wink:

This discussion has been closed.