To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Changing my email address on file

Options
jhooper
jhooper
Community Member

I need to change the 1Password email that I have on file. Unfortunately, I had my service provider delete that particular email account after mistakenly thinking that I had upgraded all email addresses before making that change.

I don't have a secret password, which appears to require my ability to receive email on my now-deleted email account.

I tried to email the 1Password support team from the web page, but the Send button grayed out after I clicked it and no email was sent.

Thanks for your help.

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: 4.6.6
OS Version: 10.12.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hi @jhooper,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I'm not seeing any accounts or licenses under the email address that you are using here on the forums. Please drop us an email to support@agilebits.com and include [#GHI-19895-312] in the subject line. With your email please let us know:

1. Are you using a 1Password membership (subscription), or a standalone license?
    2. The old email address and the new email address
    3. The full name you would've used to register 1Password
    4. Any additional details that might help us locate your account and make the appropriate changes for you

Thanks!

Ben

ref: VAW-61429-488

This discussion has been closed.