1Password Windows does nto update online vault

1Password Windows does not sync back to the online vault. I have generated the diagnostic report, and it contains items like:

AgileBits.OnePassword.Framework.HttpConnection HTTP PATCH with error 0x80131509 System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.d__58.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult() at AgileBits.OnePassword.Framework.HttpConnection.d__15.MoveNext() in C:\code\opw\AgileBits.OnePassword.Shared\ObjectModel\HttpConnection.cs:line 50

Which I assume is the change trying to go back the other way.

I had plenty of problems trying to get it to work through our proxy, and now at least changes I make to the online vault outside of the Windows version (from Mac, or my phone) seem to be coming down now. But changes don't go the other way. I also can't empty the trash on the Windows version.

I'm up to 8 offline changes now.

Suggestions?

1Password Version: 6.6.439d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7/64
Sync Type: Subscription

Comments

• Hi @posguy99,

Thanks for writing in.

That error is saying when 1Password tries to upload the changes, the connection to our server has been shut down, this appears to be by your side, likely the proxy configuration is interfering with it.

First, try to update to 1Password 6.7, it has a lot of improvements to the sync subsystem. See if it works better and if not, we need to see your entire diagnostics report to see what it could but it sounds like it is your proxy configuration that's not permitting 1Password from talking to our servers. Can you email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com with the link to this thread and your forum username.

This discussion has been closed.