To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Email address is already in use....

Options
rjackson4488
rjackson4488
Community Member
edited July 2017 in Memberships

I have a paid for 1P account already but it is set up on my work email address. I am trying to change the email to my personal email address but you unfortunately already have it registered and therefore when I go through the process and try to confirm the changes it gives me an error: "failure to change email address an individual account with this email address already exists". I deleted the account for my personal email ([removed by AgileBits staff]) and the associated iCloud link but it will not let me change my work account to it - are you able to remove this from your servers, so I can reuse this email with my active paid account instead?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Email already in use...

Comments

• rjackson4488
    rjackson4488
    Community Member
    Options

Email address edited to remove numbers - please advise how I can delete this one from your servers...

• Frank
    Options

Hi rjackson4488 - I'll be happy to assist :smile: Since we will be discussing specifics relating to your account, let's continue the conversation via email so I can better assist you. At your convenience, reply back to me over there so we can get this squared away for you. Talk to you soon. :+1:

ref: NDJ-27414-375

This discussion has been closed.