How to Create an App for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone?

WebDevStudio
WebDevStudio
Community Member

I am very keen to create some apps, how can I write a 1P like app?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @WebDevStudio. I'm happy to answer any questions about 1Password you have. As to general app development, I recommend looking into online courses geared toward that. Android apps are typically written in Java, and can also be written in Kotlin now, so I recommend getting started there. Let us know if you have any questions about 1Password!

• WebDevStudio
    WebDevStudio
    Community Member
    edited July 2017

I want to create an app like this

[link to 3rd party APK site removed by AgileBits]

, first I need to do something to create it. I find this application very nice and very convenient. You can assist me do this. Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@WebDevStudio: Unfortunately that's not something we can help with. As Peri mentioned, definitely let us know if you have any questions about 1Password, but there are different forums out there dedicated to Android development and distribution where you can exchange information about those things. Cheers! :)

• WebDevStudio
    WebDevStudio
    Community Member
    edited August 2017

Thank you very much for sharing. Thanks all. Peri & Brenty [link to 3rd party APK site removed by AgileBits]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

• WebDevStudio
    WebDevStudio
    Community Member

@brenty Can you help me put a link on your site? Let me put a link on your site. Thank you

• WebDevStudio
    WebDevStudio
    Community Member
    edited August 2017

Download 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet v6.5.4 for Android: [link to 3rd party APK site removed by AgileBits]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@WebDevStudio: No. This is the AgileBits support forum, for folks who need help with 1Password. It is not a general-purpose discussion forum or a platform for promotion. Advertisements are not allowed. I'm sorry if you misunderstood the terms of service when you signed up for an account here, but if you have any questions about 1Password we're happy to answer them. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.