To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I lost my Secret Key.

Options
bk2thebay
bk2thebay
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Memberships

I cant access 1password on my new computer and can't access my old computer because the hard drive is broken. On top of that I had to restore my iPhone due to issues with iOS 11 Beta. So I have no way to to get my Secret Code. All my account passwords are listed in 1password. Please HELP!!! I have a subscription.....

1Password Version: 1password 6
_Extension Version: NA
_OS Version: 10.3.3
_Sync Type:
NA

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Do you have printed out your emergency kit or stored it somewhere safe?

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi @bk2thebay

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We have some suggestions on where you may be able to recover your Secret Key here:

Find your Secret Key or Setup Code - 1Password Support

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Ben

ref: YPH-27346-533

• bk2thebay
    bk2thebay
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben

When I try to unlock 1Password, the system requires the secret key. I don't have it. It has been misplaced. What should I do?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bk2thebay,

Did you see the link in my reply above which outlines the various places you may be able to locate your Secret Key?

Ben

• bk2thebay
    bk2thebay
    Community Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Ben,

I don't have access to any of these. What should I do???? I hope I'm not taking a loss or its bye bye. This makes no sense. I can't access my own information.

• Jacob
    Options

I see Andrew responded to you via email, so let's keep the conversion going there for now. Talk to you shortly!

ref: YPH-27346-533

This discussion has been closed.