Sipgate login saving

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password not saving passwords of GoDaddy login.

Comments

• Barky
    Barky
    Community Member
    Options

Found a second website within the hour. This also doesn't work in both Chrome and Firefox.

https://login.sipgate.com/

I think the last update broke something. But 1Password can still save the majority of the websites both in Chrome and Firefox, just tested with agilebits.com.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Barky: Thanks for reporting this! I was able to confirm that, but I'm not getting a different results with versions going back to March. It doesn't look like something has changed in 1Password, but we'll see if there are changes we can make in the future to help with this. :)

ref: OPX-1386

• Barky
    Barky
    Community Member
    Options

This did work at some time, as I had already an account saved on GoDaddy from early 2016. Wanted to save a second account, and it didn't let me. Then an hour later discovered that it didn't work with SipGate either (first account in that case).

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Barky: Can you give me an idea of when? That would help me narrow down a particular version. So far all I've tried I'm not seeing any difference, either with the app, the extension, or both. It's a deep rabbit hole. :lol:

• Barky
    Barky
    Community Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

I don't know for sure. From my GoDaddy account I know that I've created it on 11/17/2013

Unfornunately 1Password doesn't save creation date for a login, only last modification date, and I have changed the password 2 days ago.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey, folks. We've identified the cause of this issue and we'll be working to get a fix out very soon. The short version is that when you use manual save, we check for modified form fields and the way these pages handle some of the changes to the fields is making the extension think the field hasn't been modified. Now that we know the cause, the fix should be relatively simple. :)

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits
    Fort Worth, Texas

• Barky
    Barky
    Community Member
    Options

Found a new webpage where manual save with Firefox does not work: https://www.dazn.com/en-DE/account/signin

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Barky,

That's odd. We fixed the issue in the 4.6.8 extension and my own testing allowed me to manually save a Login item for this page. Can you tell us what version of 1Password and the extension you have installed please, this may tell us something or at the very least offer a combination we need to test.

This discussion has been closed.