cannot sign in

guzhichi
guzhichi
Community Member

Hi, my smartphone was reset to default for some reasons, so I cannot log in now as the Secret Password remembered by the system was cleared. I have never logged in with other devices apart from this Android phone, but I've never backed up. Please help solve this issue. If there are currently no solutions, would you please help terminate my subscription and bank account binding? Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

How/where did you register for the 1Password.com account? Did you do that all on your Android phone? If you maybe used a browser on your computer, there's a possibility that the secret key is still there.
    Other options finding the Secret Key can be found here: https://support.1password.com/secret-key/

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017

@guzhichi: Indeed, there won't be any way to recover/reset your account credentials if you've lost them, but Manaburner 's suggestion is a good one. If you signed up in your web browser, there's a good chance you can still sign in there without having to enter the Secret Key. That won't help you if you've forgotten your Master Password, but it's something. It looks like you've also separately emailed us and Greig has replied to you there as well, so please get back to him via email if you have additional questions since we can't discuss account details here in a public forum.

ref: TIW-37722-187

• guzhichi
    guzhichi
    Community Member

@brenty Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sure thing! I'll get back to your shortly via email as there's one other thing I'll suggest in your case.

This discussion has been closed.