To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot read property 'format' of undefined when I know my master password is correct.

Options
annfry613
annfry613
Community Member

I am providing the correct secret key and password and yet I still can't login to my 1password account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @annfry613

Could you please let me know where you are seeing this error message? Is it when you are trying to login to the 1Password web interface at https://signin.1password.com/signin or is it when trying to login through one of the 1Password applications (if so, which)?

Please let me know. If it is the application(s) you're having trouble with I'd like to see if you're able to login to the web interface, and vice versa.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: B5BO 986035

• annfry613
    annfry613
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,
    Thanks for the response it was for my work account, and I just changed the password. I've been able to get back in! I don't know what happened as I was using the right information. It was a weird error.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update, @annfry613. If anything else comes up please feel free to write in.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.