To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How can i restore a backup from iphone app

Options
gladdy128
gladdy128
Community Member

Hey guys,

I'm having trouble. I have a 1password.com acct and it has been working beautifully across several devices. I changed the Master Password this afternoon on my macbook and for some reason, it is now not accepting the new nor old password. However, I am able to log in to 1password app from my iphone using touch ID. However, I can't change the master password from the app either. I go to my account and click "change master password" and it asks for the the Current password (which i enter both the new and old password and neither works). Is it possible to restore a backup version from the app? please help! thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• gladdy128
    gladdy128
    Community Member
    Options

to clarify, the only place i can now use 1password is from the iphone app. How can i change the Master Password from here so I can regain access to my vaults on other devices?

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi @gladdy128, welcome to our forums :chuffed:

As we'll probably need to discuss specifics of your exact setup, I'll reach out to you shortly via email, and we can continue the conversation there :+1:

ref: BEY-83141-354

This discussion has been closed.