Need Help ASAP Please. How to remove family member; restore back to single 1password mac?

scott_lemboris
scott_lemboris
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Families

Migrated computers; having nothing but issues with Master Password. Can I get family member off Family account; back to desktop 1Password?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How to remove family member; restore back to single 1password mac?

Comments

• Hi @scott_lemboris - Sorry for the troubles and I'll be happy to help. Just make sure the family member moves or exports any data they have added. Once they are deleted from the account, any data will also be deleted. They will no longer have access to the account. Sign into your 1Password.com account then you can delete the family member from there. After the family member is deleted, click "Settings" on the right hand side then select "Convert to an Individual account" at the bottom. As far as the Master Password issues, may I ask for a little more detail so I can better assist you? When you signed up for the 1Password.com account, did you use the same Master Password you were using previously to unlock the apps? Keep us posted and et us know if you have any additional questions. We'll be here to help.

This discussion has been closed.