Invoice as PDF Attachment

Hi guys, we have a 1Password for Teams account, our accounting department have requested that invoices are sent as a pdf rather than by email. Can we set this up if possible?

Cheers,
Dave

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @DaveSt! Thanks for asking. Your accounting team can download each invoice as a PDF from your team's billing page by clicking View Invoices, then View Invoice beside the invoice they want a copy of. Choose Print from the popup, then in your browser choose to download the document as a PDF rather than printing it. Hope this helps! :)

• timsavage
    timsavage
    Community Member

Hi
    Could I add a +1 for this feature?
    Whilst the comment above is a great work-around, it is time consuming and it would be a lot easier to receive the invoice as a pdf attachment via email.
    This is particularly relevant to us now as using the teams feature, every time we add or remove a user we get a new invoice.
    Thanks
    Tim

• Hi @timsavage - I completely understand and thank you for letting us know you would like to see this implemented for 1Password Teams. I'll make sure to let the team know and I appreciate you taking the time share your feature request :+1: Have a fantastic day and let us know if you have any additional questions.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Also, it's not the case everywhere, but macOS makes it incredibly easy to save an email as a PDF too. You can save to PDF in any print dialogue. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.