To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account frozen, two accounts noted on my iTunes subscriptions

Options
ebrooker
ebrooker
Community Member

I have been billed for one year of service with 1password. I got a notification today that my account was frozen. When I go into my iTunes subscriptions I see that there are two 1password icons, one is in the expired section and the other is in the active section (it says my account is good through Jul 2018). The icons are different however. The expired icon has a rounded edged square around the round 1password icon and the icon in the active section is just a round icon. Not sure where the issue arose.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017
    Options

@ebrooker: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It certainly sounds like you've signed up for a lot of 1Password.com accounts! While certainly we appreciate that you want to use 1Password and support us, we'll get this sorted out so you're only paying for the ones you actually need to use. ;)

Since this is going to involve account information, please send an email to support@agilebits.com

Also, please include any relevant information you can, for example (a) screenshot(s) of your subscription status. And be sure to email from the address registered for your account(s). If there are more than one, do the same from each email address, including the same Support ID above in the subject line so we can tie everything together and help you figure this out.

Finally, since it sounds like you've been billed already, please include any receipts from Apple. We will not have this information, but it will be necessary if you've overpaid and we need to give you a credit.

Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see that we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance! :)

ref: GFX-73512-742

• ebrooker
    ebrooker
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I've sent the email

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great! Let's continue the conversation there to avoid confusion. We'll get this sorted out for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.