To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I change my master password on 1Password6 if I have multiple online accounts

Options
keithodland
keithodland
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Memberships

I have two different family accounts (my immediate family and one for my parents) and have a team account at work. I would like all of my devices to use the same master password. All of my iOS devices and Macs but my PC at the office running 1Password6 uses a different master password. How do I get them to all be the same?

1Password Version:1Password6
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:change master password with multiple online accounts

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @keithodland,
    Getting your accounts to use the same master password is no problem at all, you just have to change the ones that don't. The way to change your master password is through 1Password.com. This article here will walk you through the process of changing your master password.

How to change your Master Password

Let me know how it goes. :)
    Corey

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@keithodland: And in case you do not want to use the same Master Password for all of your accounts, the 1Password app will still unlock using the Master Password for the first account you have setup there. If you have any other questions, just let us know! :)

This discussion has been closed.