have login to capital1 360 bank account. Does not auto log in

I created a login to capital1 bank account. Set the scope value to 'Display in browser', the auto type to 'use auto type...', and submit to 'always'. Two parameters, username and password, are defined.
When i open from 1pw for chrome, it opens a new page, but does not display the username/pw until i type F12 (shortcut for keyboard) and then logs in.
When i go to chrome and invoke the login entry, nothing happens.
What did i do wrong in configuration.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.625
Extension Version: 6.6.10.90
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: ??

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @hjhermans,

We had a report about CapitalOne bank before, but 1Password should fill your credentials there. Could you please specify the exact URL you have for this item in your vault? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

• hjhermans
    hjhermans
    Community Member

Hi;
    Since posting this question, i did some more 'fooling around' and found a different URL which seems to work fine. The only time it seems to fail is when i close the browser while still logged into capitalOne. Then, logging back in seems to cause problems until they time out my session.
    One other quick question: where can i find a definition of the scope, use auto-type, and submit settings associated with a login entry?
    Thanks.
    Hans

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @hjhermans,

Thank you for getting back to me! I am glad to hear you found the URL that works for you. :+1:

As for your question, please check this info about 1Password 4 for Windows and let us know if it helps.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.