To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Delete the user also disable the account?

hepvk
hepvk
Community Member

Hi, I just played around the account settings and subscriptions, but somehow deleted the user, and the account is automatically disabled right away.
Now I have no access to my account nor my subscription, please help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@hepvk: Indeed, when you delete your account it is gone and you won't be able to access it. That's why you're required to confirm again before proceeding after clicking the big red "Permanently Delete Account" button on the Profile page on 1Password.com. You can always [sign up for a new account] though, and if you'll shoot us an email at support@1password.com from your 1Password.com account's registered address and post the Support ID you receive here, we'll be happy to help you get things setup.

• hepvk
    hepvk
    Community Member

@brenty I do have an annual subscription that is still valid until mid next year. By the way, where can I find the Support ID?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@hepvk: The Support ID is in the subject. It will look similar to [#ABC-12345-DEF]. That's the reference for the ticket, and we can find it right away with that. :)

This discussion has been closed.