Question on Chrome extension

vincent_utrecht
vincent_utrecht
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Mac

Since the last update, 1password does not recognise the website I'm on. Instead of the name of the website, which I used to click on and my login would be filled out, I now see the message: 'add chrome extension.'

However, I have already installed the extension. Both the extension and the 1 password application (downloaded from the app store) are up to date.

Is this problem known, and more importantly, is there a solution?

Thx. :)

Edit: I use the 1password extension in the main bar of the Mac, so not the chrome extension itself.

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: 4.6.10.90
OS Version: OS Sierra 10.12.6
Sync Type: Icloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Hi @vincent_utrecht -- sorry for the trouble! It sounds as if you may want to try quitting both 1Password and Chrome and restarting them. If you've already done that and the problem persists over multiple restarts (or at least one), then please try disabling and deleting the Chrome extension and re-installing from https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions -- go ahead and grab the latest beta, if you're up for it. If not, use the stable and let us know if that solves your issue.

• vincent_utrecht
    vincent_utrecht
    Community Member

Thx, it worked!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@vincent_utrecht - great to hear! Let us know if you need anything else. :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.