To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have 2 licenses for ios/mac and would like to add a PC.

Options
orezok
orezok
Community Member

I have an iOS license from app store and a Mac license direct from Agilebits. I would like to add a PC, do I have to purchase an additional license?

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: osx 10.12.5
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: forum-search:I have 2 licenses for ios/mac and would like to add a PC. Do I have to purchase an additional lice

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @orezok -- we are not currently selling licenses for 1Password for Windows, as the current version that works with local vaults and standalone licenses is a legacy product, and the newer version (1Password 6 for Windows) works only with 1Password accounts right now. When 1Password 7 is released, we expect to have support for both standalone licenses and 1Password accounts available in all 1Password apps, but for the meantime, we do not sell licenses to 1Password for Windows. Can I ask: when did you purchase your existing 1Password for Mac license?

• orezok
    orezok
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your quick response. I bought both licenses several years ago and I think I updated the Mac license once.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @orezok. If you'd like 1Password for Windows and the need is more imediate then a 1Password membership is going to be the way to go. You can learn more about the benefits of membership here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

If you'd prefer to stick with licensing (vs membership) we'll have an option for that when we release 1Password 7 for Windows. I don't have a timeframe to share at this point for when that'll be.

One of the nice things about the membership option is that it includes the latest versions of 1Password for all of our supported platforms, so if you go that route you'll get 1Password 7 for Windows at no additional cost.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.