Mac login works - but iPhone doesn't

curious_george
curious_george
Community Member

1Pass logs into my TD Webbroker account no problem. If I try to login using my iPhone, I get an error message saying that the info doesn't match their records. All other logins work, except one, where I get a page not found error. But if I go directly to the website and fill by using the 1Pass share feature then it works. Maybe there is something in common there. Poor George is curious if anyone can help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@curious_george: I'm curious too, George! Unfortunately it's impossible for us to say without the URL, since we can't test it ourselves. But a common issue on iOS is that Safari (used by any browser on iOS) does not allow access to iframes for security reasons (the user cannot tell if a login form is coming from an entirely different site). From your description it sounds like it may be something else though. In some cases a site will allow a longer password on some pages but not others. If you'll give me the OS and 1Password versions you're using and the URLs you're having trouble with, I'll be happy to give it a shot. It sounds like they have multiple login forms that (mis)behave differently. :)

• curious_george
    curious_george
    Community Member

iPhone version 10.3.3 1Password 6.8.1 Mac version 10.12.6 https://webbrokertd.com/waw/idp/login.htm?execution=e2s1
    using Firefox. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@curious_george: Thanks! I've been trying all day, but I'm not able to access that site — there's no response at that URL, and going directly to webbrokertd.com gives me a blank page, both regardless of the browser. Is there another link that might work?

• curious_george
    curious_george
    Community Member

The only other url on my links ends in e1s1. Weird eh?

• Do you perhaps have to be connected to a specific network, or a VPN/proxy server in order to access this service? I'm geographically no where near Brenty and am likewise unable to access the page at all.

Unfortunately if there are such requirements to view the page I'm not sure we're going to be able to troubleshoot further. :(

Ben

• curious_george
    curious_george
    Community Member

Thanks for trying to help guys. George feels really bad. While you guys were working hard for him, he was out climbing in the mountains all yesterday. Today there was a posting on the website saying they were having just the difficulties that you described, and were working on the issue. I'm going to give the tech guys at TD a call on Tuesday and see what they say. Have a beauty long weekend.
    Curious George

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for trying to help guys. George feels really bad. While you guys were working hard for him, he was out climbing in the mountains all yesterday.

@curious_george: Hey, no problem! You lived to tell the tale. I can that a win! :lol:

Today there was a posting on the website saying they were having just the difficulties that you described, and were working on the issue. I'm going to give the tech guys at TD a call on Tuesday and see what they say. Have a beauty long weekend. Curious George

Hey, I'm just glad there was a logical explanation. Have great weekend yourself! If you need any help with 1Password, we're here for you. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.