Move 1pw account to new Galaxy note 8

Bunkerm
Bunkerm
Community Member

just got a new Galaxy android..i switched from license to subscription account on a new windows 10 laptop...when i go to the google play ..store it shows i installed the app (years ago on my old phone)..sorry to be detailed about this but i need a step by step help...i dont care about my old vault data..just want to be able to use my 1pw account on the phone, android tablet and windows laptop Ive searched the forum and cant find specific info on how to do it..especially since the play store wont let me download..(old phone is in wifi mode while i transfer data from old phone to new phone..i haven't turned it into ATT yet but data connection has been discontinued)

1Password Version: 1pw.com account android
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: android 7.1.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Bunkerm. Thanks for reaching out! When you switched to a 1Password account on Windows, did you migrate your data into the account? Are you able to sign into your account at 1Password.com and view your data?

Also, what error are you seeing when trying to download from the Play Store, exactly? If you're using a Nougat device, it should be compatible.

This discussion has been closed.