To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Not sure what to do next.

Options
Navi
Navi
Community Member

so .... I have 1Password on my IPhone, I have 1Password on my Ipad, I did have 1Password on my MacBook ( but every time I upgraded my mac it disappeared, so I stopped trying to make it work... I can only deal with so much frustration ) .... I will continue to use the iPhone and IPad until they die, but the MacBook is now history. I have a Window Surface now. Is there any way I can retrieve my desktop account now and using it on my Surface ? Or do I need to buy the application yet again.

Thanks Navi

1Password Version: version 6.8.2 app
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS (phone/ipad) and Windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Navi,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. 1Password for Windows is only available with a 1Password.com subscription account. It does not currently have support for vaults in Dropbox.

With an individual 1Password account, you won’t have to worry about dealing with licensing and you can easily use 1Password on all your devices. You can use the account to sync your devices automatically — third-party services like Dropbox and iCloud are no longer required. Simply sign into your account and all of your 1Password data is there. You can learn more here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

To migrate over to a 1Password.com account all you need to do is follow this super handy guide:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

If you'd like to talk to our sales team about your individual purchasing situation please feel free to reach out to sales@1password.com with any receipts you have for previous 1Password purchases. When you do you'll get a message back from BitBot including a Support ID. Please post that ID here.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.