Logins not showing for Apple.com

I have two Apple IDs, both currently in 1Password with websites of apple.com, but no matter what apple page I find myself on, neither login appears as a match for filling. store.apple.com is a no-go, as is appleid.apple.com and idmsa.apple.com; the logins are set to match against apple.com, but I can't seem to find any page they'll actually match against.

Additionally, one of the logins is used as my iCloud ID, and thus has iCloud.com as a website, but it fails to match there either. All other logins seem to match without issue, just these two Apple ones that never show as a match and thus will never fill.

1Password Version: 6.8.2BETA1 (also Tried on 6.8.1)
Extension Version: 4.6.11
OS Version: macOS 10.13
Sync Type: 1PW Family

Comments

• Senseotech
    Senseotech
    Community Member

OK, went to re-create the login as a test and noticed theres an option to never display the login in a browser. I never set that option, but both logins appear to have it set. After toggling that, they now work, though its a little troublesome that it got set somehow.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

No worries! I've totally set that myself without thinking in the past (or perhaps my Past Self did it intentionally to mess with my Future Self's head...) Glad you got it setup the way you wanted. We're here if you need us! :)

This discussion has been closed.