Add navigation keys to Android keyboard.

RxH
RxH
Community Member

I asked about this in 2015 and a support agent said it is being worked on. Have not seen any sign of it. Seems like a simple addition. Thanks

1Password Version: 6.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:android keyboard

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@RxH: I'm sorry if you got that impression, but I don't see where anyone said that. We generally don't discuss unreleased features and versions expressly because there's no guarantee that they'll make it through development and testing. While we'd like to add keyboard support to 1Password for Android, we can't do everything that we want to because resources are finite. And given that the vast majority of Android users aren't using full keyboards, we're prioritizing features (like OpenYOLO) and improvements (like tag and Document management) that benefit the greatest number of users. It's possible that we'll be able to do something in this area in the future though, especially if more folks are able to use it on tablets and Chromebooks — but so far that's still very few people, at least from the feedback we receive. Thanks for letting us know this is a feature you'd like us to add though!

This discussion has been closed.