Swipe for quick actions

burn123
burn123
Community Member

In the app, for the list of logins where it shows the name of the site and username, there are the 3 dots on the side that show some different quick actions that you can do. It would be nice if you could just swipe left to show these actions, instead of clicking on the dots. Honestly, I don't think there really needs to be dots there.

Also, it would be nice if when you held on one of the quick actions for say 2 seconds, a toast would pop up saying what this action is, like "Trash" or "Duplicate"

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @burn123. I'll pass your request for swiping to bring up the overflow menu to our team.

That said, could you clarify your second request? When viewing the overflow menu, the actions are labeled, so you don't need to long press to reveal. Can you elaborate on what you'd like to see there?

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

@peri I'm not sure where they are labeled, all I see is icons

• Ah, I see. It sounds like you're using a tablet in that case. I'll pass the request on to the team!

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

I'm using the Google Pixel, and I don't see any labels

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Chromebooks aren't officially supported by 1Password for Android, but maybe there's something we can do to help in a future update. Thanks for bringing this up!

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

The Google Pixel is a phone, it isn't a chrome book, or a tablet, just a regular phone, made by google :p

• Hey @burn123... sorry about the crossed-wires there! I know exactly what you're referring to. Although I can't make any promises about if or when swipe will be supported in the item list, I can say that it's something that I want for myself as well ;)

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

It's all good! :) It would be nice to at least have some way to know what the different icons are, like a toast notification after long pressing

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, that makes sense. Sorry for misunderstanding. Never owned a Pixel phone, but the only Chromebook I've ever liked was the Pixel. Guess I was feeling nostalgic! :lol:

This discussion has been closed.