OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• goldfilm
    goldfilm
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Suddenly working... nevermind. I tried reinstalling and restarting and still grayed out. But after a few hours it started working.

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Greetings @goldfilm,

Please do let us know if the issue returns. I can't think of anything that should result in it correcting itself hours later so I'm not sure what happened. Hopefully it's a blip that doesn't return but if it does we'd like to learn more if we can.

• thprice
    thprice
    Community Member
    Options

The opera extension stopped working for me. It is greyed out. Once I log into the main 1Password application it will work but I can not access the extension directly from the extension in Opera. I am using the current version of Opera (48.0.2685.32), current version of 1Password (6.8.2), and IOS (10.12.6).

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Hi @thprice,

If the extension works after 1Password is launched it sounds like 1Password mini is not being launched at startup as it should be by macOS.

Here is what I would recommend trying as it often helps reset certain macOS launchd issues.

1. Drag the 1Password application bundle from your /Applications/ folder to the Trash.
    2. Restart your Mac.
    3. Download and install a fresh copy of 1Password from the same location you originally obtained it. If you obtained it from the Mac App Store it would be via the App Store application and if you obtained it directly from us you want "Downloads - 1Password" page.
    4. Launch 1Password and unlock.
    5. Launch Opera and confirm the extension is working.

The test will be to restart the Mac and see what happens when you attempt to use 1Password as you would in your normal workflow.

• goldfilm
    goldfilm
    Community Member
    Options

Again, not working. Tried reinstalling everything and updating everything. The "can't verify the identity of your browser" message pops up all the time. Extension grayed out. And the 1Password mini still has the "add Opera extension" on top as if I never did.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @goldfilm,

Can you send us a diagnostic report please. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@agilebits.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. Can you post that here please to help us to locate the diagnostic report promptly and we'll let you know what we discover.

This discussion has been closed.