Options
2»

Comments

• melissasepp
    melissasepp
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hey! I have the same problem. The chrome extension doesn't work. I've reinstalled the extension 3 times already. I've also tried to disable and re-enable it, but nothing helps. Clicking on the extension doesn't do anything. I'm using Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @melissasepp! May I ask: what version of 1Password are you using?

• melissasepp
    melissasepp
    Community Member
    Options

Hey! Turns out that updating my chrome worked after all :) I'll contact you again if the same issue should come up

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@melissasepp -- Glad to hear it! Chrome auto-updates in the background (because you grant it permission to do so when you install it). That's overall a good thing, but the new versions have a different code signature than the one you had earlier, which results in 1Password's code signature verification check failing. It's mismatched because of the auto-update. In most cases, simply quitting and restarting Chrome will solve the issue. If that doesn't work, restarting your Mac sometimes provides the additional kick needed. Glad you're all set, and let us know if you have any further questions!

This discussion has been closed.