iOS web browsers

This discussion was created from comments split from: ios 11, safari and firefox and 1password icon/usage.

Comments

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

Just went back to Safari. Seems to be the only real reliable browser, and the new iOS 11 update is helping with privacy more. I hope Vivaldi will have an iOS app soon, or Brave to support syncing of bookmarks.

• :+1: :)

Ben

• avinator
    avinator
    Community Member

Just went back to Safari. Seems to be the only real reliable browser, and the new iOS 11 update is helping with privacy more. I hope Vivaldi will have an iOS app soon, or Brave to support syncing of bookmarks>

Firefox is not that bad, it does sync nicely in desktop versions but I agree that Vivaldi is pretty nice

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

@avinator my issue are: can’t use 1Password now and saving a bookmark from iOS is a pain. Chrome is even easier to save a bookmark in the folder I want to.

Maybe I’m using Firefox for iOS wrong, but I could never save a bookmark in the folder I want.

• Since we’re getting off the topic of 1Password for iOS here I’ve split this off into a new thread in the Lounge. :)

Ben

• ThatChris
    ThatChris
    Community Member

iCab Mobile is a pretty fantastic browser (and has great 1Password support). Has a ton of power user features and has a built-in download manager. Even supports Firefox sync if that’s your browser of choice on desktop.

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

iCab Mobile is a pretty fantastic browser (and has great 1Password support).

@ThatChris What specific 1Password support are you referring to?

I have been using their LastPass support in the past, but I don't see anything similar for 1Password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I have no idea why, but I can't stand Firefox's UI on iOS. Not crazy about Chrome there either, now that I think about it... Really hoping for a Vivaldi app on iOS! :lol:

This discussion has been closed.