Not all team administrators receives new team member notifications emails

Hi

Not all members of the administrators group receives new team member notifications emails. I was under the impression that the "Confirm membership" email was sent to all administrators when the member joins via an invitation link.

Can you provide some details on who receives which invitation emails?

Best regards
Emil

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @emilr,

Currently only the admin who actually did the invitation gets the email. It was done this way to try to avoid prodding every admin about every confirmation. It's something that we're considering changing though as you're not the first to be confused by this.

If you're using Slack as a company, you can configure the slack integration which will post every confirmation required to a slack channel for everyone to see.

Rick

• emilr
    emilr
    Community Member

HI @rickfillion

Thanks for the quick reply!

Your argument makes sense, you can quickly get to much mail. In this regard Slack is indeed a better medium for this kind of notification. Now that I know what is going on, I'm actually kind of OK with this behaviour. But me not having know about this behaviour, does not give me a sense of OK.

Perhaps you could clearly indicate on the Invitations page, who receives the email notifications?

(We have set up Slack notifications - it's awesome!)

Best regards
    Emil

• Yeah, I think if expectations were more clearly laid out fewer people would have issues with this. We should do better there.

Cheers.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.